During COVID, St. Andrew’s returned to in-facility worship in late August 2020. Since then we have slowly & safely reopened our other ministries and facility use while continuing to follow updated COVID-19 recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our Florida United Methodist Conference. ~ The following is current as of 13 June 2021.
- Masks are OPTIONAL for those fully vaccinated for in-door gatherings.
- While indoors Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained with exception of families.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our sanctuary entry area and is encouraged
- Any distributed food items must be individually wrapped
- Please refrain from social contact of hugs/handshakes
- We are not currently passing offering plates – offering baskets are available in the entry area and online giving is encouraged.
- We offer Holy Communion on the 1st Sunday of each month with the elements in individually sealed units.
- We now offer our Sunday Children’s ministry & look forward to having nursery available again soon
- Questions may be directed via email firstname.lastname@example.org or church phone number (321) 269-7321
These guidelines are a way we show love to our neighbors ~ by protecting and caring for one another.